Level: all levels
Fee: $115, includes breakfast
SATURDAY, June 1st, 8:00 – NOON
SUNDAY, June 2nd, 8:00 - NOON
COST: $115.00 – BREAKFAST INCLUDEDPlease join us for this wonderful Informative Hands-On Workshop. We will be providing two days filled with Answers to all your knitting questions:
- What is a gauge, why do I have to do one, how do I measure it?
- What’s “ blocking”? What’s the best way to block my project?
- What row am I on? Do I count my “cast on” row?
- How do I pick up a dropped stitch?
- What is Fingering Weight, Sport weight, DK, Worsted, etc.?
- How do I know what size I am?
- What knitting accessories do I need? How do I create the perfect kit?
- What’s tinking? What’s frogging?
- How do I fix my mistakes?
We will also be offering information on:
Reading Yarn Labels - Pattern Reading - Chart Reading - Life Lines - Stitch Abbreviations
Class participation is Recommended. All workshop supplies will be provided.
There will be homework assigned when you register, which will be used during class (homework must be complete prior to attending workshop)
Plan to leave this workshop with a wealth of knowledge, a binder of extremely useful information, and tools to become a better knitter!
Register at the shop, by phone or on our website
Space is limited. Register Now!
*** Please note that all yarn must be purchased at Knit This Purl That! 10 % off supplies for all classes.