- Please note that class fees do not include any supplies that must be purchased.
- All yarn for classes must be purchased at Knit This, Purl That.
- Class descriptions and schedules are below. Supply list for all classes available at the store.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If no homework is indicated for your class, please read the class description and come to class with materials needed and yarn already wound.
- Class participants must be at least 12 years old.
- If a class is marked FULL, you can call and we’ll put you on a waiting list, just in case there is a cancellation.
- CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO SIGN UP!
Learn to Knit, Sunday, Feb. 5, 9-11 am, Free w/purchase of supplies, Instructor Sandy
Learn to Crochet, Sunday, Feb. 5, 11 am - 1 pm, Free w/purchase of supplies, Instructor Sandy
Stephen West Marled Mystery KAL, Friday, March 3, 3-5pm, Sunday, March 5 1-3pm, and Friday March 10, 17, & 24, 3-5pm, Adv. Beg, Free, Instructor Sandy
Knit and Crochet Club, Mondays, Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27, 7-9 pm, Free, Instructor Sandy
Wednesday Afternoon Knitting Circle, Wednesdays, Feb. 8, 15, 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Norah Gaughan Afghan, March 4th and 18th 10-12pm, Intermediate, $60, Instructor Louisa
Holden Shawlette, Monday, March 6 & 20th, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $60, Instructor Sandy
Laceback Fingerless Gloves, Tuesday March 7 & 21, 6-7pm, $35, Adv. Beginner, Instructor Lorraine
Lorraine's Leg Cuffs, Wednesday, March 8 & 22, 6-7pm, Adv. Beg, $35, Instructor Lorraine
Picking for Throwers-Continental Knitting, Sunday, March 12, 2-4pm, Adv. Beg., $35, Instructor Louisa
Stephen West's Mudmilk Hat, Tuesday, March 14, 2-4pm, Adv. Beginner,$35, Instructor Sandy
Dominate with Double Points, Thursday, March 23, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35 Instructor Judy
Throwing for Pickers-English Knitting, Sunday, March 12, 2-4pm, Adv. Beg., $35, Instructor Louisa