- Please note that class fees do not include any supplies that must be purchased.
- All yarn for classes must be purchased at Knit This, Purl That.
- Class descriptions and schedules are below. Supply list for all classes available at the store.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If no homework is indicated for your class, please read the class description and come to class with materials needed and yarn already wound.
- Class participants must be at least 12 years old.
- If a class is marked FULL, you can call and we’ll put you on a waiting list, just in case there is a cancellation.
- CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO SIGN UP!
Learn to Knit
, Sunday, Apr 2, 9-11 am, Free w/purchase of supplies, Instructor SandyLearn to Crochet
, Sunday, Apr 2, 11 am - 1 pm, Free w/purchase of supplies, Instructor SandyPrincess and the Pea Wea Blanket Knitalong
, Sunday, April 2, 9, 30, 1-3pm, Free with the purchase of supplies, Instructor, SandyKnit and Crochet Club
, Mondays, April 3, 10, 17, 24, 7-9 pm, Free, Instructor SandyWednesday Afternoon Knitting Circle
, Wednesdays, April 5, 12, 19, 26, 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Fixing Stitches, Tuesday, April 4 & 18 1-2pm, $30, Adv. Beginner, Instructor Lorraine
Knitted Bra - Bras for the Cause, April 4, 11, 18, 25, 2-4pm, $60, Intermediate, Instructor Sandy
Dominate with Double Points, April 6, 12-2pm, $35.00, Intermediate, Instructor, Judy
Sock Bunny, April 6, April 8, April 13, 2-3pm, April 15, 12-2pm, Intermediate, Instructor Sandy
Continental Knitting, Sunday, April 9, 11-1pm, intermediate, $35, Instructor, Louisa
Churchmouse Linen Stitch Scarf, Wednesday, April 12, 2:30-4:30pm, adv beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy
UFO help for Unfinished Objects, April 14, 2-4pm, All Levels, $20, Instructors Sandy and Louisa
Introduction to Brioche - Scarf, April 15, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Louisa
Crocheted Linen Stitch Scarf, April 19, 2:30-4:30pm, adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy