Level: Adv. Beginner
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2-4pm
This is a very handsome hat with a lot of special features:
- It is perfect for all hair types.
- It is unisex and looks awesome on both women and men.
- It keeps your ears extra warm!
Prerequisites: Students must know how to cast-on, knit and purl.
What you will learn: Knitting in the round, picking up stitches and joining, increasing, decreasing, finishing.
- 1 skein of dk to worsted weight yarn
- 16” circular needles appropriate size for yarn
- Crochet hook for stitch pick up (optional)
- Double-pointed needles sames as circular needlest
- Tapestry needle.
- Download FREE pattern on Ravelry.com (search: wurm hat by Katharina Nopp).
Homework: Start pattern and STOP at the point where it reads “fold at purl round”. Sandy will begin teaching the class at this point of the project.*** Please note that all yarn must be purchased at Knit This Purl That! 10 % off supplies for all classes.