INSTRUCTOR: Louisa LEVEL: Intermediate FEE: $35.00/ 2-hour class
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2-4pm
The Tuck Stitch is an interesting technique that creates a soft, puffy texture. It often resembles cables but is not as dense. We’ll use a simple tuck stitch design to create this cozy cowl.
What we will learn:
- How to create the tuck stitch.
- How to do an i-cord cast-on.
- How to do an i-cord bind-off.
- Tuck Stitch cowl pattern available at Knit This Purl That.
- 1 skein chunky or heavy worsted.
- Size 10.5 16” circular needles.
Homework: Cast on 30 stitches using scrap yarn and appropriate needles. Knit about an inch in stockinette.
*** Please note that all yarn must be purchased at Knit This Purl That! 10 % off supplies for all classes.