- Please note that class fees do not include any supplies that must be purchased.
- All yarn for classes must be purchased at Knit This, Purl That.
- Class descriptions and schedules are below. Supply list for all classes available at the store.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If no homework is indicated for your class, please read the class description and come to class with materials needed and yarn already wound.
- Class participants must be at least 12 years old.
- If a class is marked FULL, you can call and we’ll put you on a waiting list, just in case there is a cancellation.
- CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO SIGN UP!
Learn to Knit, Sunday February 10, 9-11am, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Learn to Crochet, Sunday February 10, 11-1pm, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Knit and Crochet Club, February 4, 11, 18, 25, 6-8pm, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Knitting Circle, Wednesday, February 6, 13, 20, 27, 9-11am, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Crocheted Linen Stitch Cowl, Tuesday, February 5, 9-11am, Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy
Let’s Make Stitchmarkers, Tuesday, February 5, 1-3pm, All Levels, $35, kits $5, Instructor Lorraine
Sandy’s Plaited Basket Cowl, Thursday, February 7, 9-11am, Adv Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy
Dragon Wing Cowl, Saturday, February 9 & Sunday, February 17, 10-11am, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Sandy
Knitting Backward, Sunday, February 10, 2-4pm, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Louisa
Cable Mitts, Tuesday, February 12, 9-11am, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy
Valentine’s Day Tea, Thursday, February 14, 9-11am, $10,
Woven By Casapinka, Saturday, February 16, 9-11am, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Judy
Roiling Waters Scarf, Sunday, February 17, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Louisa