- Please note that class fees do not include any supplies that must be purchased.
- All yarn for classes must be purchased at Knit This, Purl That.
- Class descriptions and schedules are below. Supply list for all classes available at the store.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If no homework is indicated for your class, please read the class description and come to class with materials needed and yarn already wound.
- Class participants must be at least 12 years old.
- If a class is marked FULL, you can call and we’ll put you on a waiting list, just in case there is a cancellation.
- CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO SIGN UP!
Learn to Knit, Sunday June 16, 9-11am, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Learn to Crochet, Sunday June 16, 11-1pm, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Knit and Crochet Club, Monday, June 3, 10, 17, 24, 6-8pm, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Knitting Circle, Wednesday, June 5, 12, 19, 26, 9-11am, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Brioche #2-Two Color Hat, Sunday, June 9, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Louisa
Charts-Save Time and Tinking, Sunday, June 16, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35 Instructor Louisa
Navigating Ravelry, Monday June 17, 12:30-2:30pm, All Levels, $35, Instructor Lorraine
Footies Ankle Socks, Sunday, June 23, 10-12pm, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Sandy
Easy Slouchy Hat, Monday, June 24, 4-6pm, Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy
Le Becque Crocheted Ankle Socks, Sunday, June 30, 10-12pm, Beginner, $35 Instructor Sandy
...and a special event in July:
Shibui Mix Party 2019
, Sunday, July 14