- Please note that class fees do not include any supplies that must be purchased.
- All yarn for classes must be purchased at Knit This, Purl That.
- Class descriptions and schedules are below. Supply list for all classes available at the store.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If no homework is indicated for your class, please read the class description and come to class with materials needed and yarn already wound.
- Class participants must be at least 12 years old.
- If a class is marked FULL, you can call and we’ll put you on a waiting list, just in case there is a cancellation.
- CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO SIGN UP!
Learn to Knit, Sunday April 14, 9-11am, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Learn to Crochet, Sunday April 14, 11-1pm, Free with Purchase of Supplies, Instructor Sandy
Knit and Crochet Club, Monday, April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 6-8pm, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Knitting Circle, Wednesday, April, 3, 10, 17, 24, 9-11am, All Levels, Free, Instructor Sandy
Meseta Sweater, Sunday, April 7, 10-12pm, (2 dates TBD), Intermediate, $80, Instructor Judy
Fixing Stitches, Monday, April 8 and 22, 1-2pm, Beg to Intermediate, $35, Instructor Lorraine, HOMEWORK
Stevenbe Tasseled Slouch and Cowl, Thursday, April 11, 9-11am, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Sandy HOMEWORK
Intarsia Mitts, Sunday, April 14, 2-4pm, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Louisa,
Tripartite Vest, Monday, April 15, 1-2pm, May 6, 1-3pm, June 3, 1-2pm, Intermediate to Adv. $60, Instructor Lorraine, HOMEWORK
Duplicate Stitch Class, Sunday, April 21, 2-4pm, Adv. Beginner, $35, Instructor Louisa, HOMEWORK
Over the Willamette Crocheted Shawlette, Thursday, April 25, 9-11am, Intermediate, $60, Instructor Sandy
Swirl Hat/Intarsia in the Round, Sunday, April 28, 2-4pm, Intermediate, $35, Instructor Louisa, HOMEWORK
...and special events in May:
Shibui Mix Party, Sunday May 5th 10am to Noon
7th Annual Knitting Workshop, Saturday & Sunday June 1-2, 8am to Noon