Instructor: Louisa Level: Adv Beginner Cost: $35
Sunday, August 11, 2-4pm
This bracelet feels incredible on your wrist and it looks pretty cool too. The waves are created by slipping different numbers of stitches onto elongated stitches.
Prerequisite: Must be comfortable knitting and purling.
What you will learn: How to add beads to your knitting.
- 10 yards of fingering weight yarn
- 2 US Size 2 [2.75 mm] needles
- 18 grams of Size 6 glass seed beads
- Tapestry needle
- 8mm crochet hook
- Clasp or button of your choice
- Coordinating Sewing Thread and needle
- Purchase Beaded Waves Cuff by Laura Nelkin. Available on Ravelry.